Women’s Bible Study will resume on January 8, 2019 (after the holidays)
- Today is the fourth Sunday of Advent: Love Sunday
- Ransomville United Methodist Church cookbooks from the United Methodist Women are now available for purchase for $10.00 each. They are in the church front foyer, or see Jan Johnpier, Shirley Schroeder, Cindy Hillman, or Bev Jeffery
- The Christmas Eve Service this year will be held at the Ransomville Baptist Church, December 24th at 6:30 pm
- Robert Burns Dinner to be held at the Frontier Fire Hall, Niagara Falls, on January 19 at 5:30 pm. Food, beverages and entertainment by the Mackenzie Highlanders Pipe Band, Celtic dancers, and a celidh (Kay-lee) to follow 9-11 pm with music by ‘Step In Time’. Information poster in church front foyer. For information and tickets see Tom Moje
- Bible Study will resume on January 8th (after the holidays)
Sunday December 16, during coffee hour, we will be packing items for Heritage Manor. Men’s socks, soaps, and color pencils are needed!
The Christmas Eve service will be held at the Ransomville Baptist Church (across the street) at 6:30 pm. If interested in signing in the choir, please see Amy Olsen.
The Administrative Board Meeting will be held Tuesday, December 11, at 7:00 pm. All are welcome to attend.
The Ransomville United Methodist Women annual Christmas lunch will be at Knead the Dough Restaurant on December 12, at 12:30 pm. All women of the church are welcome to attend. Call Bev Jeffery or Shirley Schroeder if attending.
The Lock City Glee Club presents its ‘Lock City Sound of Christmas’ series of programs December 2, December 8, and December 9. Locations, times and further details on flyers in church front foyer.
United Methodist Women annual Christmas Lunch will be held December 12, at Knead the Dough Restaurant, at 12:30 pm. All women welcome to attend. Call Bev Jeffery 791-4809 or Shirley Schroeder 791-4575 if attending.
Reminder that the church Christmas Dinner will be December 8, 2018, at 6:00 pm at Knead the Dough Restaurant. Cost is $20.00 per person which includes dinner, taxes and tip. Money and reservations were due to Charlotte Mayer by Dec. 2.
Cookbooks now available for $10.00 each!
Cookbooks are available in the church front foyer. If you would like one or more cookbooks mailed to you, please download the cookbook order form HERE. They make a great gift!